JackpotGraphs.com is currently tracking 16 NetEnt progressive jackpots. U.S. players are not allowed to play these games.
In the table below, green numbers appear when the current jackpot is higher than the average hit size. Purple numbers appear when the time since the last hit is greater than the average hit interval. Games with green or purple numbers have higher scores, and games with higher scores may be more likely to pay out sooner than games with lower scores. Tip: The table below is sortable. Click the column headings to sort the information.
|Mega Fortune||€4,327,121||5||€11,917,132||€2,383,426||60 days, 4 hrs||95 days, 18 hrs ago||341|
|Hall of Gods||€2,063,602||1||€3,867,704||€4,998,199||177 days, 11 hrs||78 days, 2 hrs ago||85|
|Arabian Nights||€1,640,105||2||€4,024,230||€1,230,792||180 days, 21 hrs||246 days, 21 hrs ago||270|
|Bingo (Mr Green)||€1,639,802||4||€4,367,889||€873,915||181 days, 14 hrs||22 days, 2 hrs ago||200|
|Triple Wins (Mr Green)||€1,639,802||3||€4,360,999||€1,453,666||1 day, 8 hrs||22 days, 2 hrs ago||1720|
|Fishy Fortune (Mr Green)||€1,639,802||160||€4,458,766||€27,867||2 days, 3 hrs||22 days, 2 hrs ago||6912|
|Wonders Jackpot (Mr Green)||€126,777||1||€858,997||€595,941||179 days, 20 hrs||55 days, 14 hrs ago||52|
|Super Lucky Frog (Redbet)||€103,924||0||€0||n/a||n/a||No hits recorded||0|
|Caribbean Stud (Mr Green)||€79,084||0||€0||n/a||n/a||373 days, 16 hrs ago||0|
|Wonders Jackpot (Redbet)||€57,953||0||€0||n/a||n/a||No hits recorded||0|
|Keno (Mr Green)||€48,991||1||€53,918||€49,704||n/a||94 days, 4 hrs ago||99|
|Caribbean Stud (Redbet)||€26,389||0||€0||n/a||n/a||No hits recorded||0|
|Super Lucky Frog (Mr Green)||€19,693||5||€103,779||€20,756||59 days, 18 hrs||51 days, 21 hrs ago||182|
|Mega Joker (Redbet)||€15,643||0||€0||n/a||n/a||370 days, 18 hrs ago||0|
|Keno (Redbet)||€9,753||0||€0||n/a||n/a||No hits recorded||0|
|Mega Joker (Mr Green)||€7,201||35||€556,057||€15,887||10 days, 10 hrs||4 days, 10 hrs ago||88|
Notes about the detailed jackpot data in the table above:
1. The Hits figure in the table above refers to the number of times the jackpot has been hit in the last 365 days.
2. The Total Paid Out figure shows the total amount that the jackpot has paid out in the last 365 days.
3. The Average Hit Size is the average size of the jackpot when hit, based on hits in the last 365 days. If a jackpot has been hit less than 5 times in the last 365 days, the average hit size is calculated using the previous 5 hits, regardless of when they occurred.
4. The Average Hit Interval is the average time between hits in the last 365 days. If a jackpot has been hit less than 5 times in the last 365 days, the average hit interval is calculated using the previous 5 hits, regardless of when they occurred. If less than 3 hits have been recorded, "n/a" appears.
5. The Score is calculated as follows: [ ( Current Jackpot / Average Hit Size ) + ( Last Hit / Avg. Hit Interval ) ] x 100.